Waht is Transducer protectors?
Transducer protectors are used in hemodialysis blood lines to keep the blood side of the circuit separated from the machine side and to prevent contamination of the machine by the blood flowing through the circuit. This contamination could be very dangerousand can lead to patient cross contamination with hepatitis B or other virus. Transducer protectors let air pass while preventing the blood from passing through. TP's incorporate bacterial retentive membrane (0.2µm).
1. Hydrophobic membrane with 0.2 micron pore size.
2. Prevents contamination of the internal pressure monitoring lines.
3. Antibacterial hydrophobic air filter with female luer lock/male luer lock
4. Custom printed blister packaging available
5. Connects blood tubing with dialysis machine.
6. Protective hydrophobic barrier allows only sterile air to pass through, protecting patients and equipment from crosscontamination
7. Prevents blood and dialyzing fluid from damaging sensitive transducer monitoring devices.